From insight to impact, we’ll get you there.
With increasing competition and volatility, every day brings new challenges for port and business leaders. Adding to the complexity are shifts in the economy, as well as changes in public policies at every level. With a world in constant flux, it can be hard to focus on future goals and prepare to weather the unexpected.
Jones Strategic can help. With more than 30 years of executive experience in some of the nation’s busiest ports, we know the challenges elected leaders and senior staff face in delivering growth and jobs for their communities. We’re also deeply knowledgeable about the strategies behind successful projects – as well as the partners, financing, regulatory and political process it took to deliver them.
Combined with a history of bringing significant projects and policies to life, Jones Strategic has what it takes to help you and your team identify and clarify goals, then develop detailed plans to implement and execute them successfully.
Areas of expertise
- Special expertise on port and general government economic development strategies
- Subject matter experts on specific authorities and capacities to support economic development strategies and projects
- Experience in maritime, aviation, commercial real estate and industrial project development
- Strategic guidance and project planning for ports, cities and communities
- Alignment of organizational goals and plans with industrial sectors and governmental programs, policies and initiatives
- Project funding strategies